FM-WEB (Internet Based)
· Easy and intuitive fleet management software on your web browser
· Access from any computer
· No need for software installations and network configuration
· Latest software upgrades and Google maps
· Pushing automatic reports to e-mail
Features an Benefits
· Loading and offloading locations can be marked on the map,
giving you the arrival, departure and standing times for loading and offloading.
· The weighbridge can be marked giving you the arrival, departure and standing times at the scale.
· Turnaround times can be calculated.
· Deviation from routes can be monitored.
· Unauthorized stops can be monitored.
· The fuel bowser can be marked to check refueling.
· Events can be created for monitoring of certain speeding zones on the mines.
· The PTO can be connected to view the tipping times and prevent PTO abuse.
· Speeding, Over revving, Excessive idling and Harsh braking can be monitored.
· On yellow equipment, the “lifetime usage” (engine hours) of the equipment can
be improved by reducing the idling time and controlling the productive time.
· Engine hours can be monitored.
· Overtime can be measured because the driver will be identified.
· Exception reports can be generated.
· Accident analysis is available (second by second recording)
Detailed reporting is available on all of the above
· Database setup and administration
· Hosting the database servers and web servers
· Data management, which includes:
o Completing incremental daily backups of the Customer databases and servers
o Completing full backups of the Customer databases and servers on a weekly basis
o Backing up of the harvested raw data on a daily basis
o Restoring of backup data if necessary
o Maintaining anti-virus Software on the servers and monitoring the status thereof;
o Protecting data security and privacy by means of the built-in FM Web security
o model, which allows users access to specific data according to their roles.